Ebastine 10 mg
Ebastine 20 mg
Ebanit tablets contain Ebastine. It is long acting non sedative H1 selective antihistamine drug. The drug does not cross blood brain barrier and produces its action by antagonizing the action of H1 receptor.
- Allergic rhinitis
- Seasonal allergic conditions
- Chronic itching
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Mechanism of action
The drug produces its action by directly combining to H1 receptors and antagonizes its acti on. The drug mainly produces antihistaminic and anti-allergic activity. The drug is long acting piperidine derivative and does not have any anti-muscarinic actions.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredient
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cautiously used in the patients with prolong QTc interval
- Patients with renal insufficiency
- Hepatic impairment